The next ALA Music Fest is October 21, 2017
Samuel Friedland Park
18500 Hamlin Blvd,
Music Fest Vendor Agreement and Sign Up
The Samuel Friedland Park Music Fest as an opportunity to encourage creative expression
and foster a sense of community. It is with this in mind that we ask that our guest
vendors agree to abide to the following conditions structured to provide a safe
and enjoyable environment for themselves and attendees.
- Event Location: Samuel Friedland Park, 18500 Hamlin Blvd, Loxahatchee, FL 33412.
- Vendor spaces start at a 10 x10 spot for $25.00 for the Music Fest.
This includes the space only, no electric, table, shelter etc.
- Vendors may add electricity to their rental spot by paying an additional $10 per space.
- Space locations will be assigned by the ALA on the day of the
Music Fest.(although requests will be entertained)
- No vendor is permitted to perform a raffle.
The ALA has a raffle every Music Fest and we do this exclusivly.
- No vendor is permitted to serve any alcohol (unless prior approval has been obtained from the ALA).
- The ALA Music Fest does not supply anything but the space for
your activity, unless you have added electricity
- The ALA/The Acreage Community Park Music Fest accepts
no responsibility for mishandled and/or damaged items and will not take responsibility
for damage caused to vendor equipment or items during the Music Fest.
- Vendors agree to allow their names and/or photo images to be used to promote the
- Vendors are responsible for:
- Providing their own tables/ tents and any other items or equipment needed for space.
- Cleaning up their area.
- Removing all unsold items and trash.
If you filled out the form earlier and still need to make payment please go here:
Pay Vendor fee here
The ALA Music Fest Vendor Agreement and Sign Up
No walk up vendors allowed on day of event
If you are a food vendor do NOT use this form;
Please contact Redd Johnson at